How to Create Your Own Book

I came upon the technique to create your own book by searching for days on the internet and the libraries. I was looking for information on creating your own book because I was tired of running after publishers and printers. I just wanted to have my work published in a book format. Just a way, I thought would establish my authorship. You see I had spent close to one year writing a book and another half an year rewriting and editing it. I was tired and I just wanted it published. I was astounded by the amount quoted by my printer and was looking for some other way. It was during this time that I came across a wonderful technique to create a book. It worked and I had my first book in my hands

If you are in the same situation that I was I say why do not create your own book? Forget the publisher and the printer. Create your own book, yourself. Once you have in a book form the publisher would be doubly interested in publishing it. Do not know why, somehow that is how it works.

If you are a parent and you want to create your own book I would say you would be surprised by your ability to create these book store quality books. You kids would be just amazed. Maybe you can make your children's writings into a book and gift it to them. Would not that be just mind-blowing? Absolutely! I would say try it and you would be able to have a blessing to so many.

So how do you create your own book? First of all format the document that you have on the computer. If you do not have it in a digital format you will have to do that first. Once you have it typed, edited and formatted then you can print it out. Make sure that you have the cover page also ready, if possible write title in bold. Now you can use any printing software to print out the whole thing using the double-sided printing and staple it in the middle. Instead of stapling you can also spiral bind it. It is as simple as that! If it looks too tacky you might want to bind the book yourself. There are ways to bind a book professionally right at home.


Source by Alan L

The post How to Create Your Own Book appeared first on Igot Apps.



source https://igotapps.com/fast-app-development/how-to-create-your-own-book/

Comments

Popular Posts